This cookies policy was last updated on 4 May 2021 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of the Law n° 2004-575 of the 21st June 2004 of the French Digital Economy Confidence legislation (loi pour la Confiance dans l’Économie Numérique), it is brought to the attention of Users of the site www.fermestchristophe.com these legal notices.
Connection and navigation on the site by the User implies full and unreserved acceptance of these legal notices.
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. Information stored there may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
An invisible beacon (or web beacon) is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website, used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
Some cookies ensure that parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This means that you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until your payment. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We use analytical cookies in order to optimize the user experience on our website. With these analytical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place analytical cookies.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
• Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
• Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, have your personal data deleted or blocked.
• If you give us your consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
• Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are reasons for this treatment.
• To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookies policy. If you have a complaint about the way we process your data, we would like to be informed, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the data protection authority, such as the CEPD).
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you return to our websites.
SARL Ferme St Christophe
856 ROUTE DE PETERETS, 74340 SAMOENS, FRANCE
Phone number: +44 (0) 7456 001 375